Join the Don’s Custom Meats family!
POSITION: Meat Cutter
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
- Cutting and preparing all varieties and cuts of meat, including the safe operations of tools
- Moving meat from coolers to cutting area, and returning meat to coolers
- Mixing seasonings for various products
- Assisting in production of smoked products
- Maintaining high standards for product guidelines in sanitation, freshness, trim and cutting
- Cleaning equipment
- Assisting in other duties as needed/assigned
REQUIRED: The required qualifications are as follows:
- 18 years of age or older
- Basic mathematic skills
- Ability to lift 50lbs or more
PREFERRED: The preferred qualifications are as follows:
- Experience in breaking down (quartering) carcasses
- Experience with job related equipment (i.e., grinders, patty machine, knives…)
- Ability to work well with others as a team member
- Self-motivated to float and help others without being assigned to do so
We are willing to train any individual who is interested in learning the trade, if you lack experience!
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for a Meat Cutter position with Don’s Custom Meats, either email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off a resume at 7400 June Road Waynesburg, Ohio 44688. Applicants may be required to complete an additional Employee Application form.
**Wages will be dependent upon applicant’s level of experience. Benefits are available after 6mos of employment. A probationary period of 90 days is required for all new hires.